Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
El dibujo de hoy es otro modelo 3d realizado con Cinema 4d, se trata de un caballito de mar, siempre me llamaron la atención estos animales hermosos.
Espero que les guste.
Quería a agradecerles nuevamente por la participación y por la difusión de lo que hago.
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons

Hello to all!
Today's drawing is another 3d model made with Cinema 4d, it is a sea horse, always struck me these beautiful animals.
Hope you like.
I wanted to thank you again for the participation and the diffusion of what I do.
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons