Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
En este dibujo estuve probando con un cubo, el cual multiplique con cloner, use mograph efector: formula, para darle movimiento, y también puse un texto que no sea visible por la cámara pero si su sombra.
Finalice el trabajo en alter effects.
Espero que les guste el resultado.
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons
Hello to all!
In this drawing I was testing with a cube, which multiply with cloner, use MoGraph effector: formula, to give movement, and also got a text that is not visible by the camera but if the shadow.
Finish the job in alter effects.
Hope you like the result.
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons