Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
El dibujo de hoy esta inspirado en las tradicionales calaveras pintadas mexicanas, este modelo lo hice utilizando "sculpting tool" de cinema 4d, y lo pinte con "3d paint".
Poco a poco me iré poniendo al día con las actualizaciones y tambien muy pronto un nuevo tutorial, el segundo de stectoons, no se lo pierdan!
Espero que les guste el resultado final.
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons
Hello to all!
Today's drawing is inspired by traditional Mexican painted skulls, this model I did it using "sculpting tool" of cinema 4d, and paint it with "3d paint".
Gradually I will be putting up with the updates and also very soon a new tutorial, the second stectoons, do not miss it!
Hope you like the end result.
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons