Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
Después de un largo tiempo retomo la actividad de Stectoons, en estos días comenzare a subir dibujos y me iré poniendo al día con la pagina.
Como novedades les puedo contar que estoy preparado un nuevo tutorial, del cual ya les hablare y también han surgido trabajos con "Dynamo Audivisuales", que también podrán ver aquí.
Gracias a todos los que se sumaron en este tiempo, es muy bueno estar de regreso!!
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons
Hello to all!
After a long time I return Stectoons activity, these days begin to upload drawings and go with updating the page.
As news I can tell you that I prepared a new tutorial, which already will talk and work have also emerged with "Dynamo Audivisuales" which will also see here.
Thanks to all who joined in this time, it is good to be back!
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons