Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Y ahora el mismo modelo en un paisaje, una carretera en este caso. Espero que les guste o comenten que les parece. Gracias por participar de la pagina y por sus palabras de aliento.
Nos vemos pronto con más autos.
Esteban
Stectoons

And now the same model in a landscape, a road in this case. Hope you like it, or comment that you think. Thank you for participating in the page and for your words of encouragement.
See you soon with more cars.
Esteban
Stectoons