Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
El dibujo de hoy es un Ford Mustang GT Eleanor, un hermoso modelo que baje de dmi-3d.net . Lo que hice fue jugar con los materiales y con la cámara.
Espero que les guste el resultado final.
Aprovecho este post para saludar por su cumpleaños a Dave. Que tengas un gran día!!
Gracias por participar de la página a los que lo hacen desde siempre y a los amigos que se han sumado en estos días.
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons

Hello to all!
The drawing today is a Ford Mustang GT Eleanor, a beautiful model dmi-3d.net down from. What I did was play with the materials and with the camera.
Hope you like the end result.
Take this post to say hello to Dave for his birthday. Have a great day!
Thank you for participating in the page to those who do and always have added friends these days.
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons