Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
El dibujo de hoy es otra cara, un cerdo sonriente! Utilizando el programa cinema 4d, con su herramienta sculpting voy probando diferentes técnicas y me ha resultado muy entretenido.
Espero que les guste.
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons
Hello to all!
The drawing today is another face, a pig smiling! Using cinema 4d program, with its sculpting tool'm trying different techniques and I found it very entertaining.
Hope you like.
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons