Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, marzo 18, 2014
Hola a todos!!
Hoy hice este trabajo practicando con algunos materiales y formas. me pareció interesante y lo comparte con ustedes.
Todavía no he decidido cual Será la temática del primer tutorial del año, acepto sugerencias!!
Gracias por ayudarme.
Nos vemos pronto!!
Esteban
Stectoons

Hello to all!
Today I did this work practicing with some materials and shapes. I found interesting and share it with you.
I have not yet decided which will be the subject of the first tutorial of the year, I accept suggestions!
Thanks for helping.
See you soon!
Esteban
Stectoons