Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, marzo 18, 2014


















Hola a todos!!
Hoy quería mostrarles este trabajo. Utilice la herramienta sculpting de cinema 4d, le agregue un material que me pareció muy interesante (con Displacement). También agregue el esqueleto que es uno que esta en los ejemplos de la versión Studio. Espero que les guste el resultado
Nos vemos pronto!!
Esteban
Stectoons

Hello to all!
Today I wanted to show this work. Use the sculpting tool cinema 4d, you add a material that I found very interesting (with displacement). Also add the skeleton is one that is in the examples of the Studio version. Hope you like the result
See you soon!
Esteban
Stectoons