Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, abril 08, 2014

Cinema 4D tutorial 9 Viking Shields from stectoons on Vimeo.



Hola a todos!!
En este tutorial les mostrare como hacer un escudo vikingo.
Tanto modelarlo como ponerle las texturas.
Espero que les guste.
Pueden descargar el proyecto en el link que les dejo mas abajo.
Si les gusto el tutorial y pueden apoyarme. Te agradecería si tú aprietas el botón de donación. Ustedes estarían ayudando mucho a que yo pueda seguir en esto.
Nos vemos pronto!!
Esteban
Stectoons

Hello to all!
In this tutorial I will show you how to make a Viking shield.
Both model it as I put the textures.
Hope you like.
You can download the project as I leave the link below.
If you liked the tutorial and can support me. I would appreciate if you pull the donation button. You would be really helping me to keep at it.
See you soon!
Esteban
Stectoons