Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, marzo 18, 2014


















Hola a todos!!
Hoy quería mostrarles este trabajo. Lo hice utilizando la herramienta sculpting de cinema 4d. tambien agregue un material para que parezcan de bronce y los últimos detalles de color en, alter effects, como siempre.
Es muy divertido realizar estas esculturas y me gusta mucho el resultado. Espero que lo encuentren interesante.
Nos vemos pronto!!
Esteban
Stectoons

Hello to all!
Today I wanted to show this work. I did it using the sculpting tool cinema 4d. also add a material to look like bronze and the final details of color, alter effects, as always.
It's fun making these sculptures and I like the result. I hope you find interesting.
See you soon!
Esteban
Stectoons